- Each author will have a board space on which to mount the poster.
- The poster board is double-sided.
- Your assigned number will be in the upper left hand corner of the poster board.
- The poster boards are in portrait format, and authors can make use of the full dimensions of 95 cm width × 235 cm height (e.g. portrait A0 posters as an often-used format fit perfectly).
- All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board (sticky tape) will be available at the poster area.
- Each author is responsible for assembly and removal of his/her own poster.
- The poster sessions have a designated time in which the poster presenters are requested to be available at their poster to discuss their research with the meeting attendees.
Oral presentation guidelines
- The time slot for Oral presentation is 20 minutes, including 5 minutes for discussion.
- The time slot for the Invited presentations is 30 minutes, including 5 minutes for the discussion.
- Presenting slides should be prepared in ppt, pptx and pdf formats, preferably using width: height ratio of 4:3.