Abstract submission is closed.
Please note that accuracy of the abstract is responsibility of the author(s) and no changes will be possible after the submission deadline. All accepted abstracts will be allocated to either oral or poster presentations (the authors will be informed by March 8th 2018).
All contributions should be presented by a registered author.
Please read the instructions before submitting.
The proceedings of the conference will be published in a special issue of Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B (Elsevier B.V.)
Authors of accepted contributions are invited to submit manuscripts for publication in the proceedings.
- Invited Contributions: maximum 6 NIMB printed pages
- Regular Contributions: maximum 4 NIMB printed pages
- Papers will be peer reviewed and should be prepared following the Guide for Authors of the NIM B.
Instructions for submission
- Beginning of manuscript submission: April 10th 2019
- Deadline for manuscripts submission: June 10th 2019
All fully registered participants will receive a complimentary printed copy of the ECAART 13 Proceedings.